Within regards of your booking’s cancellation conditions policy, please email us at the following email@example.com.
You can change your booking at any time. And if you booked, at a non-refundable rate, we will offer you a deferment.
We invite you to contact directly the platform you used to make your booking.
- You can have a continental breakfast served on a tray in your room. You can also choose to have breakfast in our winter garden Bar Guinguette.
- We apply strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Once the health situation returns to normal, we will begin offering a buffet breakfast again.
- Our Food Market La Mer à Boire and La Grande Bouffe sell food to eat in or take out away during their opening hours.
- Bars and restaurants are permitted to open their outdoor and indoor dining areas, while some establishments offer dishes to take away.
- Museums and monuments have been reopening gradually since 9 June. Some small museums are now open. Cinemas are open.
- Public parks are now open (Jardin du Luxembourg, Jardin des Tuileries, etc.).
- Public transport is running with certain hygiene rules and restrictions in place.
- Face masks are obligatory.
- All train stations in Paris are open. Roissy Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Beauvais airports are all open.
Check-in is from 3pm and check-out until 12am.
The reception is open 24 hours a day. Please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 (0)1 87 44 54 79 in case of late arrival (after 10pm).
Yes, it is possible to keep your room longer on request, with extra charge and subject to availability. For any information on this subject, please contact the reception the day before or the departure morning.
We have adopted the following procedures:
- Deep cleaning of all rooms, bathrooms and common areas before the hotel reopened.
- Common areas including door handles, light switches, lift control panels and room keys are cleaned several times a day.
- We use a special Ozone water procedures that reacts and is highly effective against Coronavirus.
- We provide our staff with face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Our employees have been specially trained in preventive measures.
Breakfast is served either in your room or in our winter garden Bar Guinguette, rather than as a buffet, to avoid contact between guests.
We provide face masks and hand sanitiser on request. As you come into the hotel you will be asked to disinfect your hands using the hand gel provided.
We accept the most common credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express.
When making your reservation, please read the general terms and conditions carefully. The cancellation policy varies according to the rate booked.For information, you will find the best rates with the best conditions on our website.
The hotel is very happy to welcome children. For this purpose, we have communicating rooms as well as adjacent rooms - ideal for families up to 4 people and a baby up to 3 years old - upon request to our reservation service by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01.87.44.54.79.
The addition of a cot is available at no extra charge in the Superior, Deluxe and Suite room categories. The tourist tax is free of charge for children up to 18 years of age.Breakfast for children up to 12 years is charged 10€. A high chair for babies is available on request.
High-speed Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel free of charge.
Breakfast is served from 7am to 10am. It consists of pastries and breads, cheese and cold cuts, cottage cheese and fresh fruit.
Gluten-free breakfast is available by reservation only.
Yes, it is possible to offer you breakfast in your room from 7:00 am to 10:00 am and on request at the reception or at the restaurant.
Yes, we offer a dry-cleaning service to our customers for an extra charge. Linen left in the morning can be picked up the same evening. More information at the reception.
Yes, we provide our customers with a free luggage room, available 24 hours a day.
Yes, 2 elevators are available. These can accommodate a maximum of 8 people.
Yes, we offer air conditioning in each of the rooms of the establishment.
On request with extra charge at the reception or at our reservation service at firstname.lastname@example.org we can put at your disposal in room bottle and glasses of Champagne and/or reserve you bouquet or flower petals.
No, but we can organize your transfers by shuttle or private service to Paris airports and train stations. On request at the reception desk.
We don't have parking but there is a parking lot near our hotel. For more information, please go directly to the reception.
Week-ends are whenever you want and during the week we rest from 3pm to have a good time when you come back at 6pm for the aperitif.
Here, no chichi, come and see us at the counter, you order, you leave with the whole thing and settle wherever you want.
No, but we will always do our best to find you a nice corner in our room that can accommodate 120 people. You can also privatize a backstage room.
There's something for everyone! Otherwise you can click on the nice button.
Our pools are based around 3 individual atmospheres, they include a jacuzzi, a sleeping area and a sensory shower. They are private spaces entirely dedicated to relaxation.
The pools are completely private. They can be rented for a duration of 1h30, between 11am and 10pm, every day of the week.
No, food is strictly forbidden in the pools.
Yes, rent pools comes with a drinks card. It is forbidden to bring drinks from outside the hotel.